Going through a disastrous storm without any power can be scary and dangerous. Solar panels are a great backup power source, but you want to provide your family with the best solar panels out there. Generark can help you!
SolarPower ONE: Portable Solar Panels
- Each panel emits 100W of power for up to 200W power output, providing ultra-fast recharging for any crucial battery-powered devices.
- Each panel is made from durable cloth and PET high-temperature resistant material.
- Each panel is fully compatible with the HomePower ONE power station. Supports multiple devices with built-in USB-C and USB-A output ports.
SolarPower 2: All-Weather Portable Solar Panels
- Each panel emits 200W of power for up to 800W power output with 4 panels, providing ultra-fast recharging for yourHomePower 2 backup battery power station.
- The panels are IP67 waterproof rated with no ingress of dust. This grants protection against water-immersion effects between 1cm and 1m (no greater than 3 feet) for 30 minutes.
- Made from durable Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) material, a fluorine-based plastic polymer that offers a creative and lightweight alternative to glass.
Both SolarPower ONE and SolarPower 2 are:
- Powered by Monocrystalline solar cells made out of a single crystal of silicon, which offer 50% higher energy conversion efficiency than the traditional solar cells.
- Safe and reliable. Every solar panel undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests.
- Covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Portable, light-weight foldable design with an adjustable kickstand. It takes 30 seconds or less to set up and is ready to provide an eco-friendly power supply in any emergency situation.
Pros and Cons
Providing your family continual power supply during an emergency is crucial for overcoming potential weather disasters. SolarPower ONE or SolarPower 2 are useful for long-lasting power. While both have their benefits, you may find that one is better for your needs than the other.
The SolarPower 2 typically emits more power, which means the SolarPower 2 panels last longer than SolarPower ONE panels. SolarPower 2 is also not only water-proof, but all-weather proof. SolarPower 2 panels can withstand any type of weather and natural disaster.
Another aspect you may want to consider when comparing the two is the price. The price of SolarPower ONE is cheaper than SolarPower 2. If you’d like a more budget friendly option, we’d suggest SolarPower ONE.
Another way to save money this fall is to shop the Generark Solar Generator Bundle with 1 HomePower ONE and 2 SolarPower ONE panels to save almost $400!
Generark can provide you the tools needed to help your family through every step of a natural disaster. Solarpower can help guarantee that your family is safe with power that is long-lasting and reliable. We strive to provide protection that keeps your beautiful life powered through any emergency.
About Generark: Generark is the most reliable source of emergency backup power for your home and community. From theHomePower ONE power station providing portable access to electricity, to theSolarPower ONE as a source for recharging, never be disconnected from what matters most to you. Learn more about how Generark and its industry-leading 5-year limited warranty can bring protection and security to your family on ourwebsite. Never face a power outage alone with a backup battery generator and solar panel from Generark.